Monday, November 10

The Missoni Home Nabarniz Rug

Recently, I partnered with Chairish, an exclusive, curator approved, online marketplace for vintage and used furniture, to come up with a mood board centering on this very colorful rug. I decided to create an office space mood board and started with the rug. I chose this Missoni Home Nabarniz Rug from Chairish because of its unusual shape and its vibrant display of color. I am currently decorating my office studio at our new home, and this style study makes me want to splash the room with tons of vibrant colors because of this amazing piece.


[1] Missoni Home Nabarniz Rug's fun, octagonal shape creates an interesting conversation starter in any space. It is made from New Zealand wool that is dyed in pink, purple and green. The 3.6" thickness doesn't hurt a bit either. $843, Chairish.

[2] Studio Mirrored Desk $499, Z Gallerie.

[3] Saarinen Executive Armchair with Casters, Chartreuse. $2,067, Design Within Reach.

[4] Dupioni Silk Drape, Indigo. $189, Pottery Barn.

[5] Rubber Coated Orange Wastecan $24.99, CB2.

[6] Arod Work Lamp, Gray. $39.99, Ikea.

[7] Tanner Bookcase. $479, Pottery Barn.

[8] Iron Circle 30" Wall Clock. $79.96, CB2.

[9] Gerrebo Picture, Gingersmere. $29.99, Ikea.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...