Wednesday, July 30

Crafts/DIY: Wrap Gifts for Toddlers

There are about 30+ kids in my daughter's school. Although the teacher-to-student ratio is just 1:7, everyone in school is invited whenever kids have birthday parties. You can just imagine how many birthday parties my daughter goes to. The first birthday party gift is easy enough to wrap. I just took whatever wrapper was available in my house. 

Eventually, I had to be more creative in wrapping the gifts because I wanted them to be different each time. I'm on my third birthday this week, and I think I've finally figured out how I can make unique and cute wrappers by just investing in a few materials -- plain sheets of double-sided kraft paper.

Inspired by saksblogg's Instagram page, I created this cute owl gift wrap, and I loved how it turned out.


Resources:

1. Light blue/kraft two-sided paper: National bookstore
2. White bond paper, punched using EK 2" circle punch: Scratch paper from home
3. Black crepe paper for eyes, cut manually: National Bookstore
4. Gold crepe paper for beak, cut into a triangle: National bookstore
5. Scrapbook paper for head, fringe-cut: Gourdo's


I'll definitely be making more cute animal gift wraps. I hope this inspires you too. Have fun wrapping!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Yan, you've inspired me to be more creative sa gifts ng classmates ni Lucas hehe. Sayang his classmate celebrated last Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...