Thursday, October 3

Food: What's New from P.F. Chang's


I was so excited to hear about P.F. Chang's latest creations, most of which you can only find in the Philippines. These new additions to the menu were developed by their own commissary team for about a year and went through a series of approvals.

I went ahead to try them out the other day, and they are yummy. Oh my goodness. My favorite of the bunch? The steak for the main course and chocolate buchi for dessert.

Here are the photos for your enjoyment.

Ahi Cucumber Salad
This Ahi Cucumber salad is a refreshing treat of smoky Seared Ahi Tuna, cool cucumber slivers, roasted tomatoes, blanched asparagus, juicy peaches and dill herbs tossed in our sweet, creamy and tangy dressing. Intriguing but true, no pasta in this dish! At first I thought they added fetuccine but I couldn't place my finger on it until they said those were cucumbers. Pure genius.


Dim Sum variety and their Tuna Tataki
Tuna Tataki is probably one of my all-time favorites. I think the fried wonton disks made the difference. It's a perfect pica-pica dish for parties.

P.F. Chang's also launched a variety of new dim sum flavors as well. I must try them again. Hmm, maybe they should offer unlimited dim sum promotions eh?

Xiao Long Bao
Although this was only my second time having Xiao Long Bao, I thought it was yummier than the one I had before. I like P.F. Chang's version because the dough they used really held the soup inside before I ate it. Xiao Long Bao is meant to be eaten whole, so that when you bite onto it, the broth will burst into your mouth.

Flaming Red Wontons

This is my favorite dim sum among the bunch. The Flaming Red Wontons are pork dumplings covered with P.F. Chang's signature chili sauce with scallions and sesame seeds. You'll love this is you like your food spicy.

Grilled Angus Flank Steak
Another new addition to their menu is this Grilled Angus Flank Steak. It is a hefty plate of marinated sliced US Angus flank steak, grilled to perfection, and served with a sweet and savory side of grilled hoisin glazed peaches and Chinese eggplant. It is perfect for any carnivore.

Chocolate Buchi
My husband and I love buchi. Buchis are traditional sesame rice balls with red bean filling. But P.F. Chang's take on it? They filled it with chocolate. The chocolate tasted like Flat Tops, and I happen to love Flat Tops, so yeah, you guessed it. I think I ate most of the buchi in our table. Haha.

Make sure to visit P.F. Chang's and get to taste their new stuff. Maybe we'll see each other there because I'm planning to go back very soon!

-----
P.F. Changs's Alabang Town Center
The Street, Corte de las Palmas
Alabang Town Center, Muntinlupa City
Phone: 869-7837
Email: alabang@pfchangs.com.ph

P.F. Changs's Bonifacio Global City
W Global Center, 9th Avenue corner 30th Street
Bonifacio Global City, City of Taguig
Phone: 808-7389; 664-5956
 Email: thefort@pfchangs.com.ph
Pin It!

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...