Thursday, May 30

Wear It Your Way With Wacoal


It was a cold December morning, and I was on my way to Quezon City to get something I had dry cleaned. I was wearing a black shirt and a pair of white shorts. Then, I had an afternoon tea party with friends in Taguig. I changed into a halter jersey dress. The day didn't end there. I had a dinner date in Makati that night. It was a little black and white asymmetric dress.

Three different outfits. Three different undergarments. I had to have the traditional bra, a strapless bra or a halter bra to wear a halter dress, and a one-sided bra to use my asymmetric dress. Women's clothing are so versatile that we have to have various undergarments that would work well with them.


Sometimes, it's hard to find the right undergarment for a specific outfit. Wacoal's versatile Wear It Your Way bra makes it easier for us ladies. This piece works well with differently styled outfits.


Wacoal asked this question. What are three (3) outfits that you can fashionable wear your way with Wacoal's versatile Wear It Your Way bra?

Using this undergarment the conventional way, I can choose to wear something as simple as a black shirt and shorts, like Nina Dobrev.

Image from Newsgab

... or by using the halter position, I can wear this fun Eliza J halter day dress.

Dress by Eliza J. Image from Nordstrom

One-shouldered dress like this Laundry by Shelli Segal piece? No problem.

Dress by Laundry by Shelli Segal. Image from Saks Fifth Avenue.



I love the fact that I don't have to search high and low for different undergarment styles to match my outfit. I'll just go with Wacoal because I can wear countless fashionable items with Wacoal's Wear It Your Way bra. 


For more information visit http://www.wacoal.ph


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Love wacoal mommy g! You know I even have my mom buy me that back home because the ones here don't fit me right! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Wacoal too :)
    Love the outfits.

    Rochelle
    www.rochellerivera.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...