Monday, April 22

Home: Mrs. Meyers and I


Happy Earth day people (and happy birthday to me)!

Today, I'd like to share one of my many obsessions in cleaning products. I have always been a fan of Mrs. Meyers since I discovered them back in the States. They are a line of cleaning products that does wonders to your home and smells so refreshing. My favorite scent is Lemon Verbena. It is very energizing, and it leaves your home smelling fresh and clean.

This bottle of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Countertop Spray works well for bathrooms and kitchen. It is bleach and ammonia-free, so it is pretty much gentle on your beloved surfaces. The bottles are 25% post-consumer plastics and they don't test on animals.


There are plenty of other scents you can choose from, just in case this one doesn't float your boat.


Until April 22, Mrs. Meyers is offering free shipping to everyone (contiguous US only -- bummer for me, but yay for you). So come on and shop. It's time to get ready for spring cleaning if you haven't done that yet. 


Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! MWAH!!

    My fave is lavander and lemon verbena too! Use this in my kitchen alternating with Caldrea which I also love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! I hope you enjoyed your day :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...