Wednesday, December 26

Shopping: Another Dress for Another Wedding


I hope you guys had a very joyful Christmas, first of all. We spent it at my parents' farm (as always), but we came back just in time for the in-laws' family Christmas party tradition. I'll fill you in soon. But right now, I'm feeling all shopping-y. For a dress. Yet again.

So I picked this gown to wear for my friend's wedding.



But I ended up wearing my purple ML Monique Lhuillier Bridesmaids mid-length dress (sorry no photo). I felt it was too warm that day to wear a long gown to an outdoor wedding reception. Sabi ko, I'll just wear the long gown for my cousin's wedding next year. I was part of the entourage, and I have to wear blue. Perfect na diba? Bummer though, she recently requested to not have anyone besides herself to wear a one-shoulder piece. Haaay.

Now I have to get another gown.

If money were no object, I'll probably get this one by Carolina Herrera. Nice no? Even with its print, I think it's formal enough.

Carolina Herrera Hand Painted Silk Organza Gown
Copyright Neiman Marcus
$7990


Or maybe this by J. Mendel.

J. Mendel Lace Sheer-Overlay Gown
Copyright Neiman Marcus
$5500
Looks too manang ba? Check out the back.

J. Mendel Lace Sheer-Overlay Gown
Copyright Neiman Marcus
$5500
Okay, enough dreaming. Haha.

Here's an option from J. Crew, that's a fraction of the price. It has a Grecian-inspired skirt too.

J. Crew Arabelle long dress in newport navy silk chiffon
Copyright J. Crew
$365
A favorite label of mine -- ML Monique Lhuillier Bridesmaids.

ML Monique Lhuillier Sleeveless Ruched Chiffon Dress
Copyright Nordstrom
$248
This one by Watters is cute too. Can you imagine this with a low-cut back? Wow.

Watters Tawny Soft Satin Dress
Copyright Watters.com


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I like both the Carolina Herrera & Monique Lhuillier gowns.;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carolina Herrera's my top choice too. Haha, kung mayaman lang ako. :P

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...