Friday, October 5

Love: For the Love of Origami


I remember when I was a kid, my siblings and I used to make paper boats and make them float on the street gutter after a rainy day. We also made paper airplanes and bet on who stays in the air the longest. I always lose to my brother. Haha.

My origami skills have gone a long way since then. I made hearts, shamrocks, bookmarks, even flowers.

Below are four origami-inspired eye candies. What's your favorite? :P



[1] Origami Brass Necklace from Project Happy
[2] Origami Paper Lamp Shade from fiber lab via Design*Sponge
[3] Paper Airplane Stationery from Pink Loves Brown
[4] Concrete Palmas Vases from Ofir Zucker and Ilan Garibi via Design Milk

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. love the necklace and candle holders! Hey, you can DIY that you know :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...