Wednesday, October 24

Fashion: Kate Spade Saturday


"It's Saturday everyday."

You all know I am a Kate Spade fan. I love everything and anything Kate Spade.

So of course, I got excited when I heard about the new venture that's called Kate Spade Saturday. It targets a younger clientele, and from the looks of it, it's mainly an online shop (www.saturday.com) with a freestanding flagship store in Japan. This new collection includes items from apparel to home decor, and has a price point that's 50% off most Kate Spade stuff.

I can't wait!


Below are photos of the new collection courtesy of WWD via Lucky.





Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. you me both mommy G! Im excied to see this line too, actually Im working on a Kate spade home post too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I can't wait to see your post. :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...