Friday, January 27

Crafts/DIY: Pinwheels


I loved pinwheels when I was a child. I think Allie would love it too.

A few days ago, I saw this real party theme "Preppy Turtle" by Kori Clark that's Lilly-inspired. She decorated the tables with pinwheels.


Super adorable!

Here are a couple of DIY pinwheels that might suit your fancy. One I would rate as difficult, and the other easy peazy.

Easy 4-pointed pinwheel from Oh Happy Day. Jordan's post has free printables and templates to get you started.



For the difficult pinwheel, Style Me Pretty has an amazing template and lovely photos of the step-by-step instructions to help and inspire you.




Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. These are all nice :) I love DIY stuff, it's great fun for the kids.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...