Tuesday, January 3

Bad bad bad...


Happy new year folks!

I know I've been a bad blogger. To my defense, I've been juggling the pressures of being a first-time mom to a nine-month old baby who thinks she can crawl anywhere, shopping for the holidays and handling purchasing and operations of my husband's real estate company -- more on that soon.


I'm thinking of getting a babysitter/yaya since daycare places are almost non-existent here. Applications accepted -- and who can resist this little cutie patootie? Haha
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the yaya hunt. And your baby is so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I read your post about yaya-hunting tips. Very informative. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...