Monday, September 26

Face: The Best Makeup Remover

  
  
Having your makeup done by a professional is amazing... until you need to take it off. I swear it's like goo. They put on so much stuff on your face that removing makeup becomes too much of a chore.

I tried several makeup removers in my lifetime.

When I was in 7th grade, I remember using baby oil. It was the only thing handy. It seemed okay at the time. My makeup was not gooey yet.

I think it was during high school prom that I first had my makeup done by a professional makeup artist. I couldn't handle the thought of having makeup on before going to bed.

I feel like my facial skin couldn't breathe if I keep makeup on.

This time I was using cold cream. I put some on my face, and with circular motion, I felt the foundation melting. Eek. I continued using it though. It was the best one so far.

I wasn't a fan of cold cream when I was using it. It just did the job, but the process was gross.

I moved to the US, and it was when I discovered Body Shop's Camomile Gentle Eye Make-up Remover.


I bought a gift bag for myself - I just liked the makeup kit and the make-up remover just happened to come with it. It was sheer luck.

It really leaves your skin moisturized while taking off the make-up. Yes, it takes off everything even mascara... and it's very gentle on the eyes... and no, I was not paid by Body Shop.

It's hard to beat this one ladies. It's cheap to buy and try it. The mini size (which I love too for traveling) is just 3 for $10, $4 if you buy just one.

Right now, The Body Shop has a Buy 3 Get 2 Free or Buy 2 Get 1 Free promotion for their makeup and skin care products.

So tempting.
 


 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...