Saturday, March 5

Shopping: Springtime Bedding

  
  
Thank goodness winter is almost over. I can see signs of spring now. Leaves are starting to grow on the rose bushes outside our house... cherry blossoms are starting bloom at the park... and pretty soon, there will be people playing at the beach volleyball court around the corner.

One easy makeover to do in the bedroom is to update your sheets with a touch of color that's perfect for spring. Here are some of my favorites:


Organic Bloom from West Elm
I just love this oversized chrysanthemum design from West Elm. This is probably one of their most sought-after bedding designs, because it keeps on coming back after being sold out. Maybe West Elm's telling me to get it already before they're gone for good.

 Image from West Elm


Honeycomb Sheet Set from Anthropologie
This one from Anthropologie makes me think of stained glass. I adore the jewel tones, don't you?

Image from Anthropologie

Annabel Duvet and Shams from Serena and Lily
The Annabel fabric from Serena and Lily is just perfect for a girl's room, especially when mixed and matched with crisp white linens.

Image from Serena and Lily

Marimekko Saarni Sage Bed Linens from Crate and Barrel
Here's another one that reminds me of springtime ferns.

Image from Crate and Barrel

    
    
    
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...